14 Haziran 2019 Cuma

Rising star of Turkey :)



 It was a stable day at office, my coordinator told me 'There is a theatre club and they will use our down floor for theatre show. Can you help them when they clean and prepare there?'

 I helped them full of 3 days, and theatre room was ready! The new invite suprised me, they asked us 'If you want you can join us for our show...'
OF COURSE YES!



We had a theatre show about hospital. Like an horror story. The dragon visited to hospital and something happened, babies dead. And some bullshits like that. :)

There was to crowded and I was so excited because of this. But I felt like a stars, it was cool. :))






You can not imagine what will happen in the future, tomorrow you can be a theatre star.
This why love to live!
And this why,
keep to smile! :))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder