26 Mayıs 2019 Pazar

NeverEnough FENERBAHÇE!

 Tonight there is a final four match between Fenerbahçe and CSKA Moskova. Thats why I am bit excited. Today I am gonna text something about Fenerbahçe and I will share with you my adventure related to Fenerbahçe.

If you were living in Istanbul when you was a child and if you play football, you have to chose! Which one is your team between of Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and Beşiktaş. I chosed Fenerbahçe...

A team can be Champion of  Champions League like Real Madrid or can take copa del rey like Barcelona. Hala MADRİD! Forsa BARCA!

But actually guys I don't care about them! Cause Fenerbahçe is a big piece of my life...

October 2018

When I were in Romania, there were match of  Uefa Europan League between Fenerbahçe and Dinamo Zagreb in capital of Croatia. It was my dream to watch a match of Fenerbahçe in Europa.

I found a ticket for this match, but I couldn't find a bus ticket to go to Croatia cause the transportation is not easy between Romania and other countries

But of course I didn't give up. I went to Croatia by hitchhiking in 2 days!
I watched that match It was so good experience for me. The score was not like my expectation but its okay :)

We dont care about cups, we dont care victories, we just love this colors.





YELLOW !
DARK BLUE !
THE BİGGEST !
FENER !








Keep to smile! :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder